is an excellent protein source extracted from Baker’s yeast (S.Cerevisiae), with a high protein content between 55% – 70%. With all the essential amino acids for human body and as a new source of non-animal protein, Yeast Protein is a unique substitute of animal protein and soy protein, and it is a true game-changer for the current protein market which is driven by dairy and plant.
Product Name: Yeast Protein
Strain Name: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
CAS No.: 68876-77-7
BENEFITS OF YEAST PROTEIN
- Yeast Protein maintains and stimulates the effectiveness of the immune system because of the content of Betaglucan.
- Yeast Protein has a positive effect on cholesterol levels.
- Yeast Protein contains B vitamins (B1,B3,B5,B6,B8 and B9).
- Yeast Protein is high in Potassium, Phosphorus, Iron , Zinc and Magnesium.
- Yeast Protein is a source of calcium.
- Yeast Protein is thought to have a positive effect on blood sugar levels and to help with diabetic issues
- Yeast Protein is suitable for consumption for vegetarians
YEAST PROTEIN IS AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT GRADES OR TYPES:
YEAST PROTEIN APPLICATIONS